Cyy - Target Practice Cyy - Target Practice

Liked how the intro credits where shown (though hard to read since it didn't pause long enough but that's ok ^^). Aside from the backgrounds not matching in quality to the characters the animation flowed well enough to keep my attention on the characters so it didn't matter as much.

Keep up the effort and put more quality for all of your parts and you can go far in this! ^^

Talking ben expicit 1 Talking ben expicit 1

Uninspired, to put it into a simple thought. I understand that it can be fun to mess around on an app and upload it to the net, but I would recomend finding a different spot to post this. Newgrounds is not the place for submissions like this.

Alien Spike - Page1 Alien Spike - Page1

Interesting concept. I'm a web comic artist myself and love seeing how others express them, I would like to see where this goes! ^^

FRAME- Return my liver! FRAME- Return my liver!

nice

strangly similar style to school 13 series but awesome all the same! could you possibly know him? 5/5 10/10 ^^

DVJ2:DantendoVSJediMax 2 DVJ2:DantendoVSJediMax 2

hmm

I give you a 5 for effects, but this kind of submission is most likely best sent to a video site. But still nice effects. FMD

Scoot's Perilous Journey Scoot's Perilous Journey

Interesting

Not bad story telling, and a nice Christmas message thing at the end. To be honest though the beginning was kinda longer winded than it need to be. Considering it took you only a week it came out pretty well. Looking forward to more works by you in the future. FMD ^_^

The Worst Flash Ever. The Worst Flash Ever.

,,,,

agreed. FMD

RWD: 014 Dead Lead RWD: 014 Dead Lead

indeed

to answer jgdogg441 it is Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria, otherwise i liked the flash's style, is it to be an even longer project in the works? FMD ^_^

The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

True, true...

I myself own a Vista and can tell there is a lot of bugs in it, but i have to say that Linux still pales in comparison. It's worth the trouble (though little there is) to deal with PCs. Gave yu a nine just cause it was a bit short but still good. ^_^ FMD

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

Wow....

If i had a dime for everytime someone asked me who would win in a poo race between a bear and a rabbit. ^_^ Loved it FMD